The Silva Method

I’ve heard of this technique through my girlfriend. She actually has these cd’s at home. We’re planning to go to a seminar from Silva himself in October. In the mean time I’ll try to get a hold of these cd’s (not easy, my girlfriend is in Canada and I am in Belgium), and I will try it out.

I’ve completely stopped with the sublimation technique although the sentences sometimes are still ringing through my mind. I do feel healthier, more energetic since about a week, but that’s mainly because I’ve been drinking water on a regular basis because I knew I wasn’t drinking enough.

I have been practicing the relaxed-place-technique. I even made a cd with my voice guiding me to the process with a heart-beat and soft music supporting my voice. But I am still not able to keep my concentration and I wander of in the middle of a sentence…

I still haven't figured out what goes under the label of self-hypnosis and what doesn't...

No comments: