Day #16 Doubts taken away

But not completely, because they were always there J

I found this website where you can buy a software which will bomb you with subliminal images of your choice.  The other program kind of does the same as what I’m doing.  I haven’t checked the software yet (you get a 7-day trial).

But what interested me more is this topic

Do Subliminal Messages Really Work?

And a quote from this website:

Simply by letting a message run on your computer while you do other computer-related tasks, you can improve your life. Imagine becoming smarter, making more money, or improving your relationships automatically!  Imagine losing weight, dropping the smoking habit, and eating healthier by doing nothing at all!

http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/dedpyhto/

Now that is exactly the information I wanted to see ! (I know it’s a company trying to sell something, but I am not bying anything…)

No comments: