Day #19 New System #2 coming ?

By now, the discovery that Sublimation only works as a placebo has found its way well and firmly into my brain. (funny isn't it, that you have proof that your mind alone can achieve all these things, but as soon as you discover that you're being tricked, you can't do it anymore). So I've given up all hope that it will have a lot of effect if any (but I'll keep trying).

In a newsletter from Lisa Diane (an amazing woman who got out of depth from over $50.000 in the blink of an eye and now lives in wealth (see the link in my links section to find out more)), a new self-hypnosis technique to change your mind is presented. It's called AudiNeuro Technology.

I'm interested, but I don't have the money to purchase it (in depth for over 7000 €)

So, I've asked them to help me out and in return I will help them out (and in return they will help me out again :-) ).

The reason why I could help them out is because I'm a pretty skeptic person and I haven't been familiar for very long with all this so I am in no way involved with any of this which makes me a good reference. And in turn they will generate traffic to my blog as well, since they'll use me as a reference. That's what I call symbiosis !!

No comments: