Day #14 New System

(orig timestamp 6 july 2007 04:03 (am))
Since yesterday, I've started with a new technique which I actually got out of an e-book to get all the girls you want without any effort.
(I already have what I want, but I felt that I would find valuable information)

As I am aware of the universal rule
"if you want to change your environment, you have to change first"
some of you might know it better as
"If you want your business to grow, you have to grow"

So basically what you have to do to attract woman in your life, you have to change your behavior towards woman.
And your behavior, certainly on an subconscious level is based on what you believe of yourself and your place in this world.
Since this is just an illusion made up by our subconscious all we have to do is change what we think of ourselves too change our reality.

A way to achieve that is repetition. Keep on repeating something and you will believe it
I wrote down 19 positively formulated phrases about what I want to be, but in a way that assumes I already have it. For example:
your mind is focused on what you desire, there is no limit to what can be yours

I recorded all these phrases on my computer, looped them about 10 times and burned everything on a cd The whole thing lasts a good 25 minutes.

I’m quite thrilled for the results !!

No comments: