Different Areas

(orig timestamp 7 july 2007 20:41 (am))
A little bit more information about the the targets of these sessions.

Since I’m using 19 different statements in this technique, I’m targeting also different areas that I want to change.
Some are close and easy some are still very far and difficult. I expect the difficult areas to show more impact than the other ones.

For example:
One of the statements
You appear confident, warmth and friendly which makes you popular amongst people
This statement’s target is obvious.
It instills the believe that I am all these things which will me make them exercise them more and improve them faster.

This is rather easy because I already think of myself as confident, friendly and warm (although I certainly want to achieve a great improvement one this one)

Another one says:
You can read body language effortless and understand the situation therefore clearly.
Again is the target obvious,
to gain more communication skills thus improve my communication

Although this is from a different order. I do know about body language because I’ve read things in the past, but with recognizing behavior in people I feel still very uncertain.

A third one is to surprise myself.
The statement is:
You believe in the natural strength of your body and you feel everyday stronger and your hair is growing in abundance on your head
Target is again obvious, I would say.
Use the natural powers of my body to heal myself. Since this is a little undefined I chose to do the experiment a little more precise
(I’ll be happy too if it works)

No comments: