Day # 15

(Or 3th day after I started my new system.)
I've been enthusiastically playing the clip 3 to 4 times a day now. I don't notice any change yet, but I do feel good about it.
I also experience a thrill and high expectations (which is probably an extra factor that will make it work since motivation combined with a positive emotion can only be good right ?)

There is still that chunk of non-believer, of course, but that will slowly change

The situations in which I played the clip varied from in bed, in the car, doing the dishes, reading or writing something, doing hypnosis, designing.
My impression is that it has most effect in the car, in bed and under hypnosis, because then I'm relaxed and I think about what I hear.

The method where I got this from says that you don't have to listen actively to make it work.
In this article they also suggest reading out loud the statements while listening to the clip. But (check this out!)
you should start with another one then the statements which is playing.

Apparently this confuses your sub-conscious so much that it works faster.

(I've tried this once. Exhaustive)

No comments: