Day #1. Did it really happen ?

(orig timestamp 25 july 2007 12:45 (pm))
For my surroundings noting has changed, but for me a miracle just happened.

After way too much doubting finally I made the step and tried self-hypnosis. Most important reason not doing it being that I thought of it as a waste of time and maybe also the fear that it proved itself impossible. Fear of getting proof that the impossible really is impossible (while there are so many cases that prove that the impossible in fact, is very possible. But I am moving away from my topic...

This morning I used one of many techniques to implant a suggestion in your subconscious. It is a very simple truc and has nothing magical at all. In fact, what you do is pray to you subconscious mind much in a way you would ask you're older sister for advice.

What I asked today is this: "Reveal my vision in all clarity to me and help me to believe in it so I take appropriate action immediately"
I don't know why I did it actually in English while I'm native Flemish, I guess I associate English more with business. Already I feel different, only 11 hours after the actual session. Different like a train that changed from sitting in the station to actually moving. I haven't gained any speed yet, but at least I'm moving.

I laid my trust in my brain and the answer will come soon.

No comments: