Day # 17 : Sobering up

This forum that I found here contains a reply from a pro which says:

Research shows that subliminal messages have only the effect that the user expects, not the effect of the message on the recording.

That’s kind of a disappointment. The thought of this possibility has crossed my mind, but I’ve been kind of ignoring it, but when I see black on light-blue…

However, I will keep on practising it. When I receive this free ebook (as mentioned in the previous post) I will start exercising that and in the mean time, who knows, it might do something since I have been expecting results (I only never fully believed in it)

But then again, who believes in Quantum mechanics, superstrings and the holographic universe ? And there is more pro than against material.

Well, the experience will teach me

2 comments:

Good Vibe Coach said...

Nice blog you've got here, Sam. I love your honesty you report your experiences and challenges with!

Yeah, those expectations will get us every time, huh? lol Lynne McTaggart's book "The Intention Experiment" covers a lot of fascinating research along those lines. Which is good reason to me to seek out that which supports what we're investing our efforts in.

For example, I'm not going to read a book filled with research proving our thoughts have no power. But Lynne's book? I bought multiple copies to hand out to friends & family so we can have discussions about it! Setting myself up for success. : )

Sam Van Kerckhoven said...

Hey, thanks for adding a comment on my blog (As you may have noticed, you're the first :-)
Finally, some traffic...

If there's a technique you think I should try out, please let me know !